- In every response you'll receive a specific cursor. It should be used to retrieve the next batch of devices.
- There's no guarantee on how many devices will be returned per request.
- You need to request against this URL until you receive no devices inside the devices array (check for an empty devices array to stop).
- A timeout of 2 mins is allowed between requests, if you wait more than this the cursor will expire and you'll have to start again.
- The maximum number of open cursors simultaneously is
- If both the cursor and date parameter are used the date parameter will be ignored, and only the cursor parameter is used.